1. General provisions
The Policy is based on the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of 10.11.2008 N 455-З “About Information, Informatization and Information protection” (as amended on 11.05.2016) and determines personal data processing sequence and measures to ensure the safety of personal data of Ipoint LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Operator”).
- The Operator sets as its most important goal and term of the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen when their personal data processing, including the defense of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- The Operator’s Policy regarding personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) is applicable to all information that the Operator may get about visitors of the website http://ipoint.llc.
2. Basic terms and definitions used in the Policy
- Automatic personal data processing – personal data processing via computer aids;
- Personal data blocking – temporary interruption of personal data processing (except where processing is required for personal data update or alteration);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at http://ipoint.llc network address;
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data included into personal data databases and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Personal data depersonalization – actions making it impossible to identify personal data as related to a certain data of the User or another subject of personal data without involving an additional information;
- Personal data processing – any action (task) or a series of actions (tasks) performed towards personal data with or without the software, including personal data acquisition, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, update (moderation, alteration), extraction, usage, transfer (distribution, presentation, providing access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting and annihilation;
- Operator – state authority, municipal authority, legal or private person, who individually or together with other people, arrange and/or perform personal data processing, as well as defines the aims of personal data processing, scope of personal data subject to processing, action (task) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information, directly or indirectly related to a specific or determined User of the website http://ipoint.llc;
- User - any visitor of the website http://ipoint.llc ;
- Personal data presentation – actions aimed at personal data disclosing to a particular person or a certain group of people;
- Personal data distribution – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined group of people (personal data transfer) or familiarizing general public with personal data, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on the information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Trans-border transfer of personal data – personal data transfer to a foreign country, foreign government body, foreign private or legal person;
- Personal data annihilation – any actions resulting in personal data annihilation irrevocably and making it impossible to restore personal data in the personal data information system and/or resulting in annihilation of material objects of personal data.
3. The Operator may process the following User’s personal data
- Full Name;
- Email address;
- Moreover, the website collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics etc);
- All above-mentioned data are united by the general concept of Personal Data (as further in the Policy goes).
4. Purpose of personal data processing
- The purpose of User’s personal data processing is to inform the User by sending emails.
- The Operator is entitled to send notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events to the User. The User may always refuse from receiving information messages by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Refuse to notify about new products, services and special offers”.
- The depersonalized User’s data collected via Internet statistics services is used to gather information about User’s actions on the website as well as to improve the quality of the website site and its content.
5. Legal basis of personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data provided that they are filled and / or sent by the User by their own via special forms located on the website http://ipoint.llc. The User gives their consent to the Policy by filling in certain forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator.
6. Procedure of personal data acquisition, storage, transfer and other types of their processing
The security of personal data that processed by the Operator is ensured by implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures personal data safety and takes all possible measures to eliminate access to personal data by unauthorized people.
- The User’s personal data will be never and under any circumstances transferred to the third parties, excluding cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of personal data inaccuracies, the User is entitled to update them on their own by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator’s email address email@example.com with the mark “Personal Data Updates”.
- The personal data processing time is unlimited. At any time, the User is entitled to withdraw his consent to personal data processing by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark “Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing".
7. Trans-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to trans-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign country, where it is supposed personal data transfer, provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Trans-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above-mentioned requirements can be carried out only provided that there is a written consent of a personal data subject to trans-border transfer of their personal data and / or the contract execution where the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The User may get any clarification on the questions of their interest regarding their personal data processing by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- The Document will reflect any changes in the Personal Data Processing Policy by the Operator. The Policy remains in force indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is at free access on the Internet at http://ipoint.llc/policy.html.